Saturday 22 March 2014

Feedback on ancillary text

Whilst creating my ancillary texts I have been able to ask people what they thought of the front cover of my digipak. When asking, I asked for their initial opinions on my digipak front cover and also what they thought of whether to have the tree or not featured in the digipak. At this particular time I asked three of my target audience over texts and asked one of my target audience over Facebook. 

I asked 'Lucy Brown' what she thought of the front cover of my digipak during draft stages as I knew she would speak honestly about what she thought of my digipak front cover but also what her opinions where of the digipak. After gaining positive feedback, I realised I was editing my images in the right direction and that preferred the front cover to have the image of the three in the background rather then without.




After asking Lucy, I asked Emily who falls into the indie folk genre, what her opinions where of my digipak front cover, I also gained positive feedback from her and found that she liked the look of the image with the tree inserted within the image as I edited the tree in and out of the image and asked my target audience of their opinions  After gaining Emily feedback I also found out that I should keep the image of the tree in the shot even though personally I didn't participially like it.

I also gained feedback from my sister  (aged 25 who also enjoys this genre of music ) who has very strong opinions on what she likes and dislikes. She said that she didn't particularly like the image without the background of the tree and also believed i should edit the image so that the tree was more in the shot. However after further looking at the image she eventually concluded that she liked the image and that she liked the way it looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment